Hi, Amindri.

Can you try to add your modules to features/all/pom.xml and
modules/base-runtime/pom.xml? It seems that the sample uses base-runtime as the
dependency to create the class path.

For the memory issue, can you try to change memory setting for the surefire
plugin? It is configured in the pom.xml under the <plugin> element whose
artifactid is maven-surefire-plugin.

Sent from my iPad