hello all -

I wanted to see if there was I can help contribute towards the efforts of
the development of Tuscany.

My background and strengths:

1. Experience with several programming languages - Java, C++, Python and OO
methods.
2. DBMS design and development.
3. Web-app implementations is Struts and home-grown frameworks.
4. Some development is Tuscany - with much help from the user community.
5. Principled organizer, re-factoring approaches.
6. 15+ years in design / development.

I am still learning the Tuscany framework and looking to get good at it -
especially interested in integration, deployment aspects with other
frameworks.

In my discussions in the user community before we briefly touched upon
restarting the Wiki but don't know where that stands now. Am open to
whatever you think would be best to start with.

Am available to discuss on phone with you as well as suits best.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards.

monosij