hi Ant -

Thanks. I am still a beginner with Tuscany so as I finish this application I
am working on I think I will have a better understanding of the framework
and can contribute to the dev efforts.

Unless you think I need to help work on the framework to write docs on it
and maintain website?

Maybe I can work through the tutorials and make sure they all work and write
the docs for them - and overall docs?

I have not contributed to an open source effort before - so do not want to
hamper your efforts either.

Will wait to get an understanding from you.

Thanks.

monosij

NB: Also on the note of build environments - Maven is not my forte, however
I have begun to use Gradle which seems to be a much better build environment
based on Groovy. Just wanted to put it out there in case you have not
considered it.

http://www.gradle.org/get-excited.html