2011/8/3 Scott Kurz <sku...@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for finding that Simon.   I think when I last came across that I
> parsed it as assuming a local, PBR interface.
> But...I don't have any support for that and the surrounding text
> specifically mentions serialization, so I think you've captured the intent.
>
> Well, it still seems ugly to me... if something in our Tuscany impl changes,
> then your WSDL-mapped interface is now different?   It seems like we're
> talking about a class of service:   remotable in the sense of cross-JVM, but
> never invocable outside of the Tuscany runtime, not very SOA-ish.    I'm not
> saying it's useless... it's just kind of a new concept thrown in from my
> perspective.
An other naive way is using the MTOM support and serialize in Java.
However if you want something
really SOAish, forget about Java serialization.What about if you have
a C#/Python client?
Using for example Apache Thrift will provide better interoperability
if you want  binary serialization.

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.