Nirmal, I've just committed a module with a couple of classes that
show how your SVG code could be used by the Tuscany Shell to draw SVG
pictures of composites:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration/GSoC-2011-Nirmal/CompositeDiagramShellPlugin/

The code is pretty simple, just one Batik class copied from their
examples to display an SVG with Swing, and one small class for the
Tuscany Shell command. If you check that out and from its directory do
"mvn tuscany:run" it will start the Tuscany Shell and you'll see in
the help there is a new "draw command, and entering

draw CompositeDiagramShellPlugin helloworld.composite

it will try to display the SVG. That doesn't quite work as the
EntityBuilder has a problem parsing the XML. Ideally it wouldn't have
to parse the XML but would be able to work with the Tuscany Composite
object directly.

What do you think about adding another EntityBuilder impl that works
with the Composite object?

   ...ant