Hi Ant,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nirmal, I've just committed a module with a couple of classes that
> show how your SVG code could be used by the Tuscany Shell to draw SVG
> pictures of composites:
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration/GSoC-2011-Nirmal/CompositeDiagramShellPlugin/
>
> The code is pretty simple, just one Batik class copied from their
> examples to display an SVG with Swing, and one small class for the
> Tuscany Shell command. If you check that out and from its directory do
> "mvn tuscany:run" it will start the Tuscany Shell and you'll see in
> the help there is a new "draw command, and entering
>
> draw CompositeDiagramShellPlugin helloworld.composite
>
> it will try to display the SVG. That doesn't quite work as the
> EntityBuilder has a problem parsing the XML. Ideally it wouldn't have
> to parse the XML but would be able to work with the Tuscany Composite
> object directly.

Thanks for the contribution ! :)

> What do you think about adding another EntityBuilder impl that works
> with the Composite object?

I added the support to the Tuscany composite object by adding
TuscanyCompositeEntityBuilder class:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration/GSoC-2011-Nirmal/CompositeDiagramGeneratorUsingBatik/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/impl/layout/TuscanyCompositeEntityBuilder.java

And tried to run the shell command, but I think there's some problem with
the temp file which you are creating in "DrawShellCommand" class.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando