Hi, Dishara.

Thank you for the interest. I'll elaborate more on the idea.

There is a SCA domain concept in Tuscany, which is a service registry of
metadata about all the components and policies. A composite application can
have components running on different machines and they can be wired to each
other using remote bindings within the SCA domain. From the runtime
perspective, Tuscany uses the domain registry to resolve the wirings between
components.

Tuscany has two types of implementation of the domain registry at this point:

1) Local registry (which only knows the local endpoints). It can be extended to
use local files to describe remote endpoints in the node.xml.
2) Multicast based registry on top of Tomcat Tribes or Hazelcast.

In a typical enterprise environment, the multicast doesn't work well due to
networking constraints. A more useful infrastructure is that we have
centralized registry with HA configurations (such as master/slave). Apache
ZooKeeper and Redis can be used for these purposes. The project will  be mostly
implement the DomainRegistry SPI [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANYWIKI/distributed-runtime.html
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/modules/core-spi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/runtime/DomainRegistry.java