Hi, Jean-Sebastien

I wasn't suggesting that you actually use JBoss EAP + Fuse Service Works.
:-) It's relatively heavyweight, and let's face it, if you use that you're
talking Java. But it does have - in my opinion - a very good architecture
and tooling. At work, I have been able to deliver robust services at a much
more rapid rate with Switchyard than with anything like Mule, OSB or WMB.
My idea was simply that anything that gets set up for a Tuscany.js - which
I'd like to see - would have the same qualities.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@gmail.com