Nice one Antoine, really interesting!

I wanted to give it a spin on my end, but got the following error:

~/dev/incubator-tuweni (master) $ ./gradlew build
Starting a Gradle Daemon, 2 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status 
for details

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file '/Users/seb/dev/incubator-tuweni/build.gradle' line: 29

* What went wrong:
An exception occurred applying plugin request [id: 'org.springframework.boot', 
version: '2.4.3']
> Failed to apply plugin [id 'org.springframework.boot']
   > Spring Boot plugin requires Gradle 5 (5.6.x only) or Gradle 6 (6.3 or 
later). The current version is Gradle 6.1


This probably means that the Gradle wrapper needs to be updated?


Regards,
Sébastien.



On 2021-04-25 21:17:27, Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I have recorded a video showing the code I developed for the network crawler.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BDarYVhS1s&list=PLWafk17Jd7VZY793NdRERKIV62GkQzUbc&index=1
>
> Please let me know what you think!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Antoine
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to