Yep, I’m very messy with my PRs because my machine is unable to keep up with 
some of the changes, and I end up using CI to tell me what’s wrong.

I hope to get a better machine soon.

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Apr 26, 2021, at 7:37 AM, nicolas melendez <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi great video, it really needs a nice UI :) will try again myself, when i
> tried in the PR i wasn't able to find peers but maybe is because was WIP or
> is my inet setup. Will try again.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> El lun, 26 abr 2021 a las 1:17, Antoine Toulme (<[email protected]>)
> escribió:
> 
>> Hello folks,
>> 
>> I have recorded a video showing the code I developed for the network
>> crawler.
>> 
>> 
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BDarYVhS1s&list=PLWafk17Jd7VZY793NdRERKIV62GkQzUbc&index=1
>> 
>> Please let me know what you think!
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> 
>> Antoine
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>> 
>> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> *NMNicolás Meléndez*
> *blog.melendez.com.ar  <http://blog.melendez.com.ar>*


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to