I added some more. A release is really needed :)

> On May 2, 2021, at 8:35 AM, Furkan KAMACI <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Thanks for preparing the report! I have only one comment. You can
> elaborate this part: "How has the project developed since the last report?"
> by adding some key features has added with the latest release.
> 
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
> 
> On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 8:33 PM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> I have pushed the board report to the incubator report. Mentors may now
>> review.
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> 
>> Antoine
>> 
>>> On Apr 26, 2021, at 10:54 PM, Antoine Toulme <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hey folks,
>>> 
>>> Here is a confluence page where the board report draft sits:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/May+2021 <
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/May+2021>
>>> 
>>> I gave it a first pass. Please edit or reply here to make it better!
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> 
>>> Antoine
>> 
>> 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>> 
>> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to