The discussion was on private@infra.

> On Aug 5, 2021, at 09:17, Dave Fisher <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
>> On 2021/08/02 20:56:09, Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote: 
>> Hello folks,
>> 
>> Please see the board report draft for August 2021. Please review and edit 
>> before this gets submitted to the incubator report.
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/August+2021 
>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/August+2021>
> 
> I looked at the report and you mention a discussion about the release in 
> private. I'm not seeing anything in private@tuweni. Did you mean private 
> emails which hashed out issues? If these were personal issues I would expect 
> the discussion to have been there. If these were technical questions about 
> how to release then the discussion should have been on dev@tuweni.
> 
> Regards,
> Dave
> 
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> 
>> Antoine
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to