Hi Martin,

Currently there is no way of knowing when the TwillRunnerService finished
the first sync up with the ZK. Would you mind opening a JIRA for that?

For the YARN application state inside the YarnTwillController, currently it
is not surfaced. Potentially it can be added to the
TwillController.getResourceReport() method.

We are also looking for improving the state reporting through the
TwillController after an app was submitted via surfacing more information
about individual app state/resource and cluster resources. Would you mind
file JIRA(s) for them as well?

Thanks,
Terence