Hi Marshall,

to comply with uimaFIT's NOTICE file, I will add

This product contains uimaFIT - Core:
Copyright 2009-2012 Regents of the University of Colorado.
All rights reserved,
Copyright 2009-2012 Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab.
Technische Universität Darmstadt.
All rights reserved.

to the NOTICE file of ruta-ep-engine. However, I still have some questions about the NOTICE file in general.

1)
The ruta-ep-engine project delivers not only uimaFIT, but also other libraries, e.g., Apache commons-math. If I understand the licensing-howto correctly, I will have to copy the NOTICE contents for all of that libraries, e.g., Apache commons-math's NOTICE file.

2)
As far as I can tell by now, ruta-ep-engine should be the only relevant project since the other projects do not deliver external libraries. For instance, ruta-core also has a dependency to uimaFIT, however, uimaFIT is not delivered by ruta-core, so we don't have to expand the NOTICE file for ruta-core. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Martin