Hi,

In "SVN", the release:perform step checks out the proposed "tag" and redoes the
entire "build" using that.  The artifacts that are deployed to the staging repo
(repository.apache.org) are from that checkout.

(I think the "GitHub" version works the same way?)

The artifacts that are are supposed to be the RC should also come from that
checkout/build.

I'm guessing that the RC files are incorrectly being taken from the wrong spot?

If so, to correct this, please repost an RC2 without rerunning the build, but
having the artifacts for the RC come from the "checkout" (release:perform) spot,
instead.

-Marshall