HI I'm wanting to add push messaging to usergrid I would like to submit a pull
request once its done but I wanted to get some input form the dev team on my
Idea as I would like to submit a pull request ,

 The Idea I had for push messaging is a bit different to how ApiGee has
implemented it I want to have notifiers but in context to a Application so
instead of having notifiers for each type of device I want to have notifier for
applications . Also the current code I have user queues to queue up the
messages using either iron,io or beanstalk .

 Please let me know if this is not something that would be accepted as a pull
request and if any body has any input please respond, I should have a pull
request ready within a week.