Nathan,

It's been a treat to work with you over the past set of years.  Thanks so
much for taking this project to a new level.  Someday I'll make it the 90
minute plane ride up to Portland and we can go out for a beer.

I'm going to take a look at 1.7 later today.  I just hit a NPE in Velocity
this week which is identical to VELOCITY-717.  I want to see if it's fixed
in the latest code, or if I can sneak a fix in.

(and on another note -- Jarrko -- why are you not yet an official velocity
committer yet?)

WILL