From: "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
To: "Velocity Developers List" <dev@velocity.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 8:27:51 PM
Subject: Re: Velocity Macro Stack Traces Patch

Cool! But it is, of course, still better to submit patches via the
issue tracker, so we don't lose them in the mounds of email most of us
get.

Also, i wonder if the ASL v1 provided for this easy patch acceptance.
I'm not generally in the habit of imagining legal requirements.  So
either i got my confusion from incorrect hearsay or it used to be that
way.  (i have been around here a long time).