It seems to be returning the wrong class name in ClassUtils

 method = node.getRuntimeServices().getUberspect().getMethod(o, methodName,
params,
           new Info(node.getTemplateName(), node.getLine(),
node.getColumn()));

It is returning a method name of .thumbResource() rather than
.thumbResource(String, String) and then further down the java reflection
throws the java.lang.IllegalArgumentException exception.