Hi,All:
I wrote a new slider component which is named WXRecycleSliderComponent to
replace the old slider component which is named WXSliderComponent.(PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/210)
The logic of old slider component is difficult to understand, and there are a
lot of bugs. The new slider component’s line is reduced by a quarter, logic is
clear and easy to maintain. So I create a pull request to replace the
WXSliderComponent by my new WXRecycleSliderComponent.
You can use the following demos to test:
.we demo: http://dotwe.org/weex/6c4b4a98f6d17c8b84d278fe2d0b8cb1
.vue demo: http://dotwe.org/vue/9542e460d868e211ad2463e648a80cef
weex playgrournd demo.

--bluebird78999