Hi,All:

I think it's necessary to describe how you refactor the slidercompnonent in
more detail and which method you used to improve slider.
About compatible,if WXRecycleSliderComponent support all the old slider api and
it can run all the test case successfully . I think it no need to maintain two
copies code to finish one component. it is more difficult to maintain.
is it better to change WXRecycleSliderComponent to WXSliderComponent?

Best Regards
Jerry