I'm sure using GitHub issues will be more convenient, but I also worried it
to be abused.

Currently, members of Weex can assign, add labels, resolve, close an issue
on JIRA. If we use GitHub issues, I wonder if we have permissions to manage
them? Otherwise, it will be easy to get out of control.

I think we should set some restrictions if we use GitHub issue.

1. English only, otherwise, it'll be closed immediately.
2. Make sure the issue suit our template, the bot can be the verifier.
3. Still, encourage developers to ask questions on StackOverflow and
discuss features on the mailing list.

----

Hanks