I have created a personal website to put those demos [1]. It doesn't finish
yet and could be linked form Weex's official website when it's done.

It's a static website at present, developers can add examples through PR. I
think we could let developers modify or add examples online if it has a
backend.

[1] https://hanks10100.github.io/weex-vue-examples/