1. Repos Problem
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site>  is the repos for weex’s
website as you mentioned.
The repo for weex is  https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex>, from where weex community generates
apache release.
All the other repos is not officially belong to weex, though some of are useful
tools for debug, development purpose. They are just useful tools, one can using
weex framework without these tools with no problem. I will consider these tools
as useful plugins, and there are perhaps tens of such plugins, so they are not
under Apache repositories.

2. All website you listed is coming
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site> . As there are many Weex users
coming from China and the GFW is a huge problem for them, so we create several
website for users from China to have the right access. You can choose whatever
you want, as the three websites are all the same.

3. Feel free to ask anything about weex, I am glad to answer these questions.

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远