Hey York Shen,

I can understand why you're concerned, but nightly builds are a normal
process for a lot of projects.

A nightly build isn't a release, and getting user input can still be
considered an "internal" process.  We want to protect our users against a
situation in which they thought they had Apache licensed code, but are sued
for intellectual property theft.  As long as your testers are just trying
out your nightly build that shouldn't be a danger, right?

Best Regards,
Myrle