I read through the links you provided Willem, and extracted the following
questions that have to be answered:

1. What repositories should be imported? (=> List of repositories)
2. Who contributed to theses repositories? Who are active and relevant
contributors? (Individuals and companies) (=> List of names)
3. Are all names from that list joining as contributors / PMC members? (=>
Yes/No)
4. If yes: ICLA for all have to be available
5. If no: SGA
6. Is gene...@incubator.apache.org ok with the ICLAs and SGAs on hand?

I assume that the existing weex Apache codebase went through the same
process, so this shouldn't actually be too hard if only the same people
worked on the additional repositories that should be moved.

When the questions above are answered, it should be pretty easy for one of
the mentors to start the code acceptance process, correct?