>From my perspective, I'd like the idea of *geting the weex-toolkit donated
and making the contributors Weex committers.*

1. If the corresponding code is owned by Alibaba, and someone represented
the company would sign the SGA, is there any necessary to have all the
contributors signed the SGA again?

2. From my point of view, there will be lots of copyright  / trademark
issues around, as none of the PPMC member is lawyer, Is there anyone from
Apache we can consult about the law issue?

3. weex-toolkit is already an open source project under MIT license, would
it violate any copyright  / trademark rules/laws if we fork the original
weex-toolkit and push it to Apache repos.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> 于2019年2月19日周二 下午7:40写道: