A compiled Android or iOS native app is actually an interesting case.
Is this actually part of the release, or is just the source code of
the app?

How tightly coupled are weex and the playground app anyway? Right now
the playground app seems to live in a `playground` subfolder of `ios`
and `android`. Would it maybe make sense to split that off in its own
repo and have its own releases? I don't expect actual users of weex to
really need the `playground` code, or do they?

But yes, it would definitely be better to have this app not be
published via a different commercial entity - no matter if you define
the binary app to be part of the release or not. If Apache itself has
a App Store Connect account I don't know though - best start by asking
INFRA via a ticket. (Maybe it could also be published via one of the
committers personal account as a fallback)

-J

-J