> Moving playground to another separate repository(also under ASF?) may take
> couple of days, I don't think there will be big technical issue.

Great. Everything that is part of Weex should be a ASF repository, so
this should definitely be one as well
(https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/newrepo.html can be used to create
them self-service).

> But this doesn't solve the issue that Weex Playground is under Apple
> Developer Enterprise Program Account of Taobao (China) Software. And there
> is a similar situation for Weex Android Playground.

Indeed, for that my initial assessment stands. It might be worth to
ask the incubating list as well, maybe they encountered something like
that in the past.

> I could and would mark thing "Stuff that some third party provides for
> Apache Weex", but for "Stuff for Weex the Apache Weex team also provides",
> this is really confusing concept.

Ha yes, especially with the words I chose :D
A better way to represent this might be:

1. Apache Weex (the actual SDK)
2. Apache Weex tooling and helpers (e.g. playground app)
3. Third party things for Apache Weex (e.g. VS Code Extension)

1 and 2 are both ASF things and live in separate repositories under
the Apache GitHub org, and 3 are external and only linked for
convenience with a disclaimer (like I saw you added).