Hi there,

I am very very very sorry to send so many emails with the error format text.
The below is the email main content:

As the transparency of Weex development is not enough now, even the developers
in the community are not sure what features are added after an iteration, and
when this iteration is released.

But Github Milestone can solve this problem.

Here are the benefits of milestones copied from reference link 1:
-  A user-provided description of the milestone, which can include information
like a project overview, relevant    teams, and projected due dates
-  The milestone's due date
- The milestone's completion percentage
- The number of open and closed issues and pull requests associated with the
milestone
- A list of the open and closed issues and pull requests associated with the
milestone

with the Milestone, developers in the community will know the progress of the
project easily.
so I propose that all PRs must be associated with Github Milestone.

BTW, The milestone check can be added to Travis CI. If the milestone is not
included in the PR, the Travis ci will build failed.

Reference Link:

[1]Github Milestone:https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-milestones

Best Wishes,
Renmin Wang

| |
王仁敏

hnht...@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

As the transparency of Weex development is not enough now,even the developers
in the community are not sure what features are added after an iteration, and
when this iteration is released.

But Github Milestone can solve this problem.

Here are the benefits of milestones copyed from reference link 1:

A user-provided description of the milestone, which can include information
like a project overview, relevant teams, and projected due dates

The milestone's due date

The milestone's completion percentage

The number of open and closed issues and pull requests associated with the
milestone

A list of the open and closed issues and pull requests associated with the
milestone

I think with the Milestone, developers in the community will know the progress
of the project easily.

so I proposal that that all PRs must be associated with Github Milestone.

BTW, The milestone check can be added to Travis CI. If milestone is not