Thanks for bringing this up Renmin Wang.

It is important to note here, that Github Milestones are just a tool
to document and organize an organizational process. If the Apache Weex
contributors are not actually planning in milestones, it doesn't make
too much sense to use Github Milestones.

So an earlier question how to fix the "transparency of Weex
development is not enough" problem, is if a "Let's plan our work in
milestones based on issues and PRs" is actually what you want.

How is work currently planned?
Are there meetings or communications where the "next issues" are
defined and discussed?
Is there always only one "next release" or are there multiple ones?
Who decides what is to be worked on next?
How is decided what goes in a release and what does not? (e.g. just
based on what PRs there are and merged?)
Is the planning really release focused, or maybe topic focused and
releases are just a side effect?
What is the planning horizon? Next release (whenever that happens),
month, quarter, year?