Thanks for the information you provide.

I’d like to combine the information you provide and the proposal of "planing
work based on Github issues/PRs/milestone you mentioned last time” [1] together
and write down a more formal solution that we can discuss and implement with
little cost.

It might take me a little longer time than usual.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/043250bc9589c947721bbd703d9ce535e67f7ed0e3a1bbee22aa1f18@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E

<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/043250bc9589c947721bbd703d9ce535e67f7ed0e3a1bbee22aa1f18@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E>

Best Regards,