Hi, all

I spent some time these days figuring out essential tools around Weex Project
as we talked before [1][2], and I am going to contact the owners of these tools
to donate their IP to ASF in the following weeks. Here is what I found out, and
you can also find this list on confluence [3] .

As there are around ten tools, I am going to start with essential tools.
However, there are little chance that the owner of the related project refuse
to donate their IP to Apache-Weex. If so, we shall persuade them to change the
name of their repo as they are violating the IP of ASF. (I hope this would
never happen).

Essential Tool
Essential tool for compiling source code.
weex-toolkit: a CLI tool including compiling function.
weex-loader: tools for compiling .vue files on Android/iOS platform
weex-vue-loader: tools for compiling .vue files on Android/iOS platform

Useful, but not essential
Some useful tools, for debugging, analyzing purpose.
Android
analyzer-of-android-for-Apache-Weex: a performance analyzer tool for Weex
Android
android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex: a debugger tool for Weex Android
iOS
devtool-iOS-for-Apache-Weex: a performance analyzer tool for Weex iOS
analyzer-of-iOS-for-Apache-Weex: a debugger tool for Weex iOS
Node
weex-vue-render: tools for compiling .vue files on optional platform(Browser)
downgrade: tools for deciding whether enabling fallback to optional platform
when rendering.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/735b18910026c4597c3d3d9f44ad046d89fc2965fc993c82e5f956c7@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E

<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/735b18910026c4597c3d3d9f44ad046d89fc2965fc993c82e5f956c7@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E>