I think the Apple Developer account owned by ASF is managed by Apache
instructure team.

Could you please sign up an Apache JIRA account and ask question [1] to
Apache instructure team ?

You can share you decisions in this mailing list after you figure it out. I
will be with you if you need any help.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远