1. If this is the case, I will do some communication work. Even if my
company approved the transferring, I am not sure whether ASF will be happy
to have an AppID under com.taobao.weexplayground.

2. According to the thread [1] in Incubator, we might have to do a normal
Apache Release for Weex playground. We have done several release for
incubator-weex, and there is a release procedure [2] . But we haven't did
an Apache release for incubator-weex-playground [3].  @yaochenfeng
<282696...@qq.com> Could you please be the release manager ? You can follow
the existing release procedure [2] and change whatever it needs for Weex
Playground.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c98f9082673d40dc99e1e2c2602df742807a4833d125be3bb7c8a0fb@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Release+Procedure