Sorry

[1]https://github.com/weexteam/android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex/issues/72
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Branding+issues

在 2019/12/19 上午11:04,“任 跃兵”<cn...@live.cn> 写入:

    In the latest weex SDK version, it seems that the debugging tools are no
longer available. We have updated to the latest weex SDK.
    android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex has not been updated for a long time, and
cannot be compiled [1].

    devtools-for-Apache-Weex [2] seems to be part of the weex ecosystem. Will
we take over in the future?
    If yes, is it possible to speed up the progress, I have recently been
interested in how to debug weex code.

    在 2019/12/19 上午10:45,“申远”<shenyua...@gmail.com> 写入:

        According to my knowledge,  the ability of JS debugging is provided by
        Weex-CLI [1], which may only support the legacy package name(e.g.
        com.taobao.weex)

        [1] https://weex.apache.org/guide/develop/weex_cli.html

        Best Regards,
        YorkShen