So, please convince the maintainers of devtools-for-Apache-Weex to donate it to
ASF.
Can also solve our Branding issues[5].

Not only *android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex * but also *
devtool-iOS-for-Apache-Weex *.
Or bring analyzer ?

[5] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Branding+issues

在 2019/12/19 下午6:03,“申远”<shenyua...@gmail.com> 写入:

    [4]

https://github.com/weexteam/android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex/blob/develop/LICENSE

    If you coud get *android-devtools-for-Apache-**Weex *worked, I will
    persuade the current owner donating it to ASF, so that you(or some other
    developers) can continue work for *android-devtools-for-Apache-**Weex *in
    the name of Apache Software Foundation.

    Best Regards,
    YorkShen

    申远