I don’t have access to that URL. If you or Sam or whomever can grant it, I can
investigate further.

Presuming you’re referring to the iclas.txt notinavailid issue, that wasn’t
what I was specifically going to fix, but I mentioned it to Pono just now, and
we’re looking into it. My fix involves updating the accounts in LDAP with a
correct surname field where currently it is the uid. Copying private@infra so
Pono can see the thread. Dunno if he’s on dev@whimsical.

-Chris