When using the (send email) button on a report, a window pops up and allows the
user to change to: cc: subject: and body.

But it doesn't show (and hence doesn't allow the user to change) the from:
field of the email.

Joan sent email that ended up in moderation because the from: was from an
unregistered address Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net
<mailto:jo...@atypical.net>>.

Two comments: why isn't from: able to be edited by the user? And where did the
email address come from? Shouldn't it be the agenda user's Apache
i...@apache.org?

Regards,

Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: MODERATE for bo...@apache.org
> Date: May 9, 2019 at 2:38:52 PM PDT
> To: Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
>
> I had Sam add a new feature for me, since browser-mail client
> integration is broken on my desktop and the email gets created with no
> body content.
>
> Try holding Shift or Ctrl while clicking on that button!
>
> That's the method I normally use now. Very convenient. And it took him
> almost no time to implement.
>
> Thanks again for the help!
>
> -Joan

Craig L Russell