Pretty sure this is operator error on my part and you can ignore it. If it occurs again I'll be in touch.

-Joan

On 2019-05-09 9:39 p.m., Sam Ruby wrote:
I'll need more information.  The code appears to be correct:

https://github.com/apache/whimsy/blob/afef6e527ab4a681fece2feb231fe2f2b72eb36f/www/board/agenda/views/actions/email.json.rb#L12

Furthermore, I ran a test, and you can see the result:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2cae886fb030eaf0e3bda4b2b913aacbec3f4aa4715593ad71ba44ad@%3Cprivate.whimsical.apache.org%3E

- Sam Ruby

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 8:13 PM Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com> wrote:

When using the (send email) button on a report, a window pops up and allows the
user to change to: cc: subject: and body.

But it doesn't show (and hence doesn't allow the user to change) the from:
field of the email.

Joan sent email that ended up in moderation because the from: was from an unregistered
address Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net <mailto:jo...@atypical.net>>.

Two comments: why isn't from: able to be edited by the user? And where did the
email address come from? Shouldn't it be the agenda user's Apache
i...@apache.org?

Regards,

Craig

Begin forwarded message: