Xavier, you are welcome to merge, improve, ...
Currently I choose an unscalable package organisation (flat) so :
* every Behaviors and Components are under org.wiicketstuff.jquery
* every js are referenced by JavascriptResourceReference(JQueryBehavior.class,
...) (relative to JQueryBehavior)
* may be demo could be reorg by "features"