-0.9 on 'fixing' something that is b0rken in an external browser. I
don't mind having fixes in javascript libraries to wrinkle out
inconsistencies or work around bugs: these are local to the
functionality in the js libraries.

'Fixing' HTML feels like fixing Java code for our users. If for some
reason javax.util.Foo doesn't work on windows are we going to
automatically replace the code with javax.tools.Bar?

How far are we going to take this? Are we going to include spell
checkers that automatically 'correct' misspelled words?

Martijn

On 11/2/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This doesn't really lead anywhere.
>
> I haven't heard a single argument against replacing <div/> with
>
> But you should realize that without this, you can't even put <div/>
> inside markup because it breaks the DOM in firefox. So what's the
> point?
>
> I really don't think that "I don't want wicket to touch my markup" is
> a valid point. All Wicket does it touching the markup. So why this
> particular case is wrong when it doesn't break anything (I know about
> - If i'm wrong on this please anyone correct me), but, rather than
> that it fixes real problems?
>
> -Matej
>
> On 11/2/07, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A Html error finder (IMarkupFilter) already exists but is disabled by
> > default. We could extend it or create a new one. Actually anybody can
> > create it and provide it to us.
> >
> > Juergen

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/