So how do you express :
issue was plan for version "X"
job was done for version "X" and the job is "won't fix" or "resolve"
?

Frank Bille wrote:
Yes I think we use it the same way. But hopefully without setting the
"Resolution" and "Status". If you plan to fix it for a specific version the
status shouldn't be resolved or fixed and the resolution shouldn't be !=
fixed.

IMHO,
Frank