Maybe we could have header contribution as we have now, but without
writing the <script / <link tags immediately. We would just remember
url, and then assign a unique id to each package reference (stored in
application);

Thank we could generate resources like
/resource/wicket/javascript&js=1,5,3,4,5,7 etc. The complicated part
would be to make sure that the url stays stable (e.g. the ids stay
stable so each javascript resource gets same id) between application
restarts. The id could be some kind of hash including the last
modified time. (just thinking loud)

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com