I don't appreciate the tone of your message.

First of all, I am reading the documentation, as one would expect:

   http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Developer+Information

This documentation doesn't say that the Bamboo step is no longer required.

Second of all, I don't read every single post of every thread, so I may have
missed something that said "we don't use Bamboo anymore".

Third, I was trying to be helpful - notifying someone that perhaps an
important application was down.

-Doug