Mr Mean wrote:

> Preferred prefix is wicketstuff. But these components of yours sound
> like they could fit into the wicketstuff-minis project rather then
> creating one or more separate projects.

For objectautocomplete you are probably right. However, I wonder how the
dependency
on wicket should be managed. I.e. currently, it's 1.3-SNAPSHOT in
wicketstuff-minis but
I need 1.4-SNAPSHOT (using the patch submitted  in WICKET-1651 when it gets
hopefully
applied). What  is the policy to updating/changing the minis' pom and
especially wicket's
required version within it ? Shouldn't this be negotiated with the other
authors ?

For the wicketstuff-cropper I have an external dependency  which doesn't
make sense for the
other components in wicketstuff-mini, so I would like to keep it as a
separate module. Is this ok ?
It plays somewhat in the same league as wicketstuff-lightbox or
wicketstuff-progressbar.

Mr Mean wrote:

> You are in.

Thanks a lot !