that makes sense to me too.

--Ari

On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:05 AM, richardwilko wrote:

Matej Knopp-2 wrote:

What might be worth thinking of would be a terracotta based page store
(extending AbstractPageStore - class that implements the
(de)serialization magic). But even so it would still be necessary to
cluster http session.

Thats what kind of what I was thinking, and if we store this
TerracottaPageStore in the httpsession, rather than on disk a la
DiskPageStore, then we can just use terracotta to distribute the httpsession
as normal and everything *should* work