On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Eelco Hillenius
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, that's a quite annoying way from them to sell their product.
> More than half of it isn't even really related to web frameworks, but
> to how people use them. Injection flaws for instance... duh.

I actually think that Wicket has facilities to avoid all of the
potential issues listed there. Reply of you think any of them is
actually something Wicket should do better on.

Of course, users are also responsible for thinking about the
consequences of their choices. Wicket is a framework to help you be
more productive, not a magic wand.

Eelco