Hello,

I'd like to get commit access to the wicketstuff subversion repository. My sourceforge, JIRA and TeamCity id is 'mocleiri'. If its easier I can wait for the JIRA and TeamCity setup until after I get the code into subversion.

I want to add a DataTable based autocomplete component (I'm hoping for wicketstuff-datatable-autocomplete in trunk). It is attached to the markup of say a panel and takes in the model of the text field that contains the string to be completed. The results come from a DataProvider implementation backed by a Trie<Obj> which contains an in memory tree where any string can be used to locate a subtree which when traversed provides an ordered list.

We use it at work for searching quickly through reference data, primarily a list of about 50k street names and municipalities.

Thanks,

Mike