Hi there,

I've been looking at the wicket-spring integration stuff, and I've come up with a couple of enhancements which I've found useful, and would be happy to contribute:

1) An enhanced SpringWebApplicationFactory which has the capability of creating and initializing its own Spring appcontext, rather than using the root webabb context. This allows multiple Wicket apps within the same webapp, each with its own private spring context.

2) A modified AnnotProxyFieldValueFactory which gives the option of not creating CGLIB proxies for the injected Spring beans. In deployment environments where session serialization is not enabled, it seems an unnecessary restriction to require that these proxies be created, given that not all target beans can be proxied in this way. By allowing this restriction to be relaxed, a wider set of scenarious can be catered for. The new flag is passed in from a modified SpringComponentInjector.

I've made these local changes against the current svn trunk. I can keep them private to my own environment, but I think these are useful and general enough to warrant contributing, if someone's interested in taking them on.

kenny